This program is within the Marketing Committee of the Main Street Business Alliance and is a co-op print advertising program. The concept is to differentiate our district, “Upper Main”, from the rest of Main Street and by all of our advertising members within the district utilizing our advertising shell, we will bring to the attention of the general public that there is a place called “Upper Main”. Over time this will serve to help “Upper Main” to be a positive destination for our consumers.
Why Fund A Co-op Print Advertising Program?
The Main Street Business Alliance Marketing Committee has created this program to contribute co-op dollars to any business within the district that places their advertising within our ad shells above during the calendar year March through December.
Allotted funds have been allocated for the program year from the Main Street Business Alliance budget. Applicants will complete a simple application which will be reviewed and funds will be awarded to approved projects on a first come, first serve basis.
Key Program Points
- Participants must be within the Main Street Business Alliance district boundaries.
- Participant may utilize any newspaper of their choice distributed in the State of New Jersey.
- Participant must utilize the advertising shell provided by the Main Street Business Alliance.
- Participant has the choice of black and white, one color, or full color.
- No funds will be contributed to direct mailing or TV media.
- Prior approval of all advertising is necessary by the Main Street Business Alliance Marketing Committee.
- Maximum reimbursement will be 15% of the total cost of the ad with a maximum reimbursement of $250.00 per ad.
- Maximum reimbursement will be $2,500.00 for each participant per year.
Applications will be judged on a project by project basis by the Marketing Committee who will meet monthly to review applications and make recommendations to the Main Street Business Alliance Board.
Applications Must Include
- Name of newspaper.
- Sales representative contact information.
- Anticipated ad size.
- Anticipated advertisement date.
- Anticipated total cost.
- Choice of black and white, one color, or full color.
- Proof of ad layout.
Incomplete applications will not be considered. Reimbursement will only be distributed after proof of ad and invoice are submitted to the Main Street Business Alliance office. Allow 3 to 4 weeks for reimbursement.